Sunday, June 28, 2009

Say Whaa!?!?



Guess what? No rain today! The weather was quite nice and I was able to get out and explore a little bit. This is the view from my room, not too shabby, eh? If you make the image larger, you can see the Chrysler Building in the far left corner.

***
The productivity bug bit me today and enabled me to do some things I've been putting off for too long, i.e. updating my resume, adding content to my LinkedIn account and cleaning up my room.

In other news, the United Nations made a huge food donation to a Third World Country. Yep, you guessed it, Mama Walk is the UN - I am the Third World Country. Here is a partial list of the goodies I received: chips, crackers, canned fruit, soup, pasta, spaghetti sauce, whole wheat bread, jelly, peanut butter, green beans, corn, disposable baking pans, mashed potato mix, evaporated milk and blueberry muffin mix...you get the picture. Thanks, mom!

dw

1 comment:

  1. Hows about mama walk help out this 3rd world country....cash donations are also accepted.

    ReplyDelete