Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Times

Andrew, Claire, Tyler, Me, Zach, Abby and Matt

My internship ended on Friday and I headed to Quogue as soon as I said my goodbyes. I met up with Andrew, Claire and Abby for a ridiculous weekend which will be remembered for a long time to come.

Claire and Helen at Mustachio Pistachio

Friday night is a bit of a blur but I remember going to the dock and and ate pizza before going to one of the annual summer parties, Mustachio Pistaschio. Basically, everyone drew mustaches on their faces and played beer pong. Afterward the party we went to Casey's, a bar in Westhampton. We got home around 3 a.m. after begrudgingly paying the cab driver $8 per person for driving less than 3 miles.

The next morning we woke up and watched Andrew and Matt play in the tennis tournament against these two young guys, one of whom had an awesome backhand. They won their game and we sang their praises as we headed off to the beach.


I'm glad I was able to get back to the beach before I head back to Texas this week.

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment